The first day is all about registration,
participants are supposed to sign in at
the conference venue and collect all the
conference materiails at the
registration counter on this day.
However, the registration is still open
on the 2nd and 3rd day of the
The conference co-chair will host a
opening ceremony in the morning, and all
the participants are supposed to be
there, then there will be a photo
session for all the participants to take
a group photo. During the morning
keynote session, the invited keynote
speakers will deliver their spectacular
speeches and share their cutting-edge
research fruits with the participants.
Please bring the lunch coupon
Please refer to the simple version of program above to plan
your trip properly. And the detailed program will be
available about 25 days before the conference date.
Equipment Provided by the Conference Organizer:
1. Laptop Computer (MS Windows Operating System with MS
PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader )
2. Digital Projectors & Screen
Materials Provided by the Presenters:
Power Point or PDF files
Duration of each
1. Regular Oral Session: 15 Minutes of Presentation
including 2 Minutes of Q&A
2. Please check the session schedule on the web to see which
day and time you are presenting.
3. Please arrive at the designed room location 10 minutes
before the session begins and report to the session chair.
4. You can use USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you
scanned viruses in your own computer.
5. Please make sure that your files are compatible and
readable with our operation system by using commonly used
fronts and symbols.
6. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the
connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
7. The organisers cannot accept liability for personal
injuries, or for loss or damage of property belonging to
meeting participants, either during, or as a result of the
meeting. Please take care of all your belongings.
8. Along with your registration, you will receive your name
badge, which must be worn when attending all official
conference sessions and activities. Participants without a
badge will not be allowed to enter the venue building.
Please don't lend your name badge to others.
Materials Provided by the Conference Organizer:
1.The wall to put the poster.
2. Maximum poster size is A1.
3. Load Capacity: Holds up to 0.5 kg.
Materials Provided by the
1. Home-made Posters (size A1).