Click the button to submit your article now.
Submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
You can submit by electronic submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icibe2019
Or you can submit it by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
For Authors: you can publish the manuscript and deliver paper presentation on ICIBE 2018, orally or by poster presentation. You must submit Full-length Manuscript for review before the submission deadline.
For Presenter Only: you can deliver a presentation on ICIBE 2018, but the presented manuscript WILL NOT be published. Abstract is necessary to submit.
For Listener: you can participate and attend all the presentation sessions only, neither making presentation nor having paper published.
Accepted papers will be published in the International Conference Proceedings, which will be sent to be indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus.
1. Please prepare your paper as per the paper template. Click to download the paper template.
2. ICIBE will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the ICIBE reviewing period.
3. Regular Papers: Each paper must be no more than 5 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references). Extra pages will be charged $50 (US dollars) per extra page.
4. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.